Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Grief!!!!


I can't believe that I've reached 200 Followers!  I'm amazed each day for the people who find my blog and decide to follow me and my posts, as well as for your kind and thoughtful comments.  As I said in my header when I started this blog, (which I've recently re-designed and can now be found in my new page "About Me"), we'll cook, bake, decorate, entertain, laugh, maybe be get a little daring, but most of all we'll enjoy ourselves - and have fun!

Additionally I'm sending each of you a heart-felt thank you and a virtual bouquet of balloons for your friendship! I can hardly believe that over the past 10 months I've made 200 new friends all over the world - it "bloggles" the mind!   If you haven't done so yet, please click and play my personal greeting to each of you on my right sidebar.   Please remember that I love company, and you will always be welcome at Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes!

Mary

18 comments:

  1. Yippee. Congratulations. WOW, 200 followers, that is wonderful.

    Thank you for the balloons!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the 200 followers! that's wonderful! and I adore your blog:) cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 200 followers. I'm one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing... something we had no idea about just a few years ago can bring such enrichment in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful for you! Congratulations! You have a lovely blog. I'm happy to be one of your 200 followers! xo!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 200! Your personal greeting avatar is such cool technology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind-bloggling indeed :-) Congratulations!!! By the way, when I go to your profile and click the "My Web Page" link, I get an error message.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might have been one of your first! I remember you bursting onto the SCENE! Thanks for the balloons...one of these days I'll so those posts I said I'd do. My friend actually carried her chosen recipe with us to the doctor to show me this week...so it is on her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations; I am happy to be one of your foolowers; love reading you.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I am happy to be one of your followers too :)

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congrats, your blog is fab and I'm not surprised you have so many followers. Be sure to treat yourself for being such a super blogger. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It just goes to show that a warm and comfortable place with a friendly atmosphere will attract so many people! Keep it up, Mary! I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you decided to blog and that you helped me when I decided to. It will be almost one year soon. Hasn't it been fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Mary! Look forward to joining you in celebrating your next milestone x

    ReplyDelete
  16. 200 followers in only 10 months ... well done, you really deserve it, you have a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you've stopped by and I always enjoy your comments! Thank you!